Burnout Bob Matching Sets
- Art by Jason Durbin of DopeOwl.
- $50 + priority s/h.
- One of each Burnout Bob enamel pins in matching set numbers, a set of
3-inch Burnout Bob vinyl stickers, and one Burnout Bob collector card.
- pins are 2 inches, double posted and back stamped. All variants epoxied.
- LE 45 hand-sprayed gradient exhibits variation. Some gradients go to light blue. Some are darker. All exhibit a clear gradient, but yours may not look identical to those pictured here. See last 4 photos for examples.
- gradient raws and unnumbered pins to be distributed with random orders on drop night. Cheers!
LE 45, BobPop: hand-sprayed gradient red to blue metal, glitter, glow
LE 40, Mighty Might Not: black metal, glitter, full glow
LE 30, Sunset Sherbet: purple metal, glitter, dark blue glow
LE 20, Lavenderp: white metal, glitter, light blue glow
LE 15, Spleen Splitter: green metal, glitter, green glow
Burnout Bob was inspired by one of my favorite 4th of July activities: combing the beaches of Whidbey Island for unexploded fireworks with my cousins and brother the morning after the Independence Day celebrations. I entertained myself by imagining all the duds and unlit fireworks were little lazy men who couldn't be bothered to do the one job they were given. Burnout Bob is an ode to that memory and the wildness of nostalgic youth that is the 4th of July. Jason Durbin was, once again, the perfect artist for the job. Find more about Jason's artwork here: